"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."
Kingdom Business Express
Do you have a God-given dream to start your own business? As a serial entrepreneur I am passionate about helping Christians create and build kingdom-minded businesses. I can help you build a profitable, life-changing, kingdom impacting business! My express course is designed to deliver you with high-impact short videos (3 – 8 minutes) each day for one month to accelerate your learning and get your business off to a flying start.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Jam-packed with Biblical wisdom
- Practical Tips & Tricks
- Course Notes
- Video Presentations
- 24/7 Online Access
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START A KINGDOM BUSINESS!
TAKE A DEEPER LOOK INSIDE THIS COURSE
This course designed to show you how to get your new business off to a flying start. You will discover WHAT to do and HOW to do it, to ensure you get your new business off the ground swiftly. You don’t need any pre-existing financial knowledge. All you need is a passion to learn and a willingness to put it into practice.
Module 1: Kingdom Business
Create a business that has kingdom impact!
- Business as a calling
- Kingdom Business = Kingdom Impact
- What a kingdom business looks like
- What a kingdom business can achieve for God
Module 2: Before you Start
Laying the foundations
- What must be in place before your business opens
- Ensuring your finances are in order
- Reverse Planning
Module 3: Are you cut out to be an entreprenuer?
Is it for you?
- The core qualities of a kingdom entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship as a calling
- Are your reasons for setting up a business ok?
Module 4: Vision & Mission
Build a big Vision
- How to create a Mission and Vision for your business
- Getting people behind it!
- Seeking God for your Vision & Mission
Module 5: Goal Setting
- Setting the right goals
- Beyond profit - setting kingdom goals
- What a S.M.A.R.T. goal looks like?
Module 6: Business Planning
People plan to fail, they fail to plan!
- What a business plan will do for you
- What you should include in your business plan
- When and how often you should do a business plan
- Grab our business planning template
Module 7: Business Structuring
Getting it right from day one
- Why structure matters
- Determining which structure is right for your business
- Getting Advice
Module 8: Focus
The success trait of entrepreneurs
- The classic mistakes entrepreneurs make
- Regaining focus
- Short-term plans
Module 9: Target Market
Hit your target every time
- Playing to the right audience
- Identifying your ideal customers
- Market Segmentation
- Do your really know your customers?
Module 10: Customer Database
Your Secret Weapon in Business
- Building an email list
- Leveraging your customer base
- Database = power = profit
Module 11: Market Research
If you build it, will they come?
- Getting inside your customers heads
- Market research may just save your business not to mention your time?
- The three components of market research
Module 12: Critical Success Factors
What does success look like?
- What make a business like yours successful?
- The key factors that will drive your success
- Focusing on the few
Module 13: How to avoid being a statistic?
From failure to success
- Why so many businesses fail
- Failure prevention strategies
- What smart entrepreneurs do to avoid failure
Module 14: Competitive Advantage & Value Proposition
What's your promise?
- Building a competitive advantage to set you apart
- Determining your customer value proposition
- Making your business stand out from the competition
Module 15: Marketing Mix
The foundations of marketing
- The 7 P's of Marketing
- Getting the basics right
- Marketing that works
Module 16: Pricing
Are you charging enough?
- Pricing heaven's way
- Pricing Strategies
- Achieving your optimum selling price
- Determining the true value of what you do
Module 17: SWOT Analysis
A Snapshot of Today
- Identifying the Opportunities for your business
- Reducing threats to your business
- Knowing the internal state of your business
Module 18: Branding
Building a world class brand
- What is a brand?
- The importance of branding to small business
- Utilising the power of branding
Module 19: Becoming an Authority
What's your niche?
- Becoming the authority in your niche
- Leveraging content to build your authority
- Using the internet to reinforce your message
Module 20: Supernatural Business
Partnering with the Creator
- The Ultimate Business Partner
- Your bit & God's bit
- The secret to doing business supernaturally
Module 21: Funding your Business
Where is the money coming from?
- Your financing options
- Alternatives to debt
- Determining what is right for your business
Module 22: Improving Cash Flow
Show me the Cash Flow!
- Why you need to track it closely
- Projecting cash flow
- Cash flow strategies
Module 23: Kingdom Principles
Keeping you in business
- Applying God's principles to the real world
- How integrity will grow your business
- The consequence of not doing it God's way
Module 24: Board of Advice
Surround yourself with wisdom
- How a board of advice will bless your business
- Who should be on your board of advice
- Running your board
Module 25: Business as Mission
An evangelist's dream
- Why every entrepreneur is a missionary
- Does you business give people a taste of heaven?
- The relationship opportunities that abound
Module 26: Outsourcing & Global Sourcing
Building your global team
- How small business can now outsource
- Sourcing talent from across the globe
- Doing things you didn't think was possible
Module 27: Risk Management
Avoiding headaches and business failure
- Do you know the risks your business faces?
- Common Business risks
- Risk Management Strategies for business
Module 28: Customer Feedback
Constant & never ending improvement!
- What your customers will help uncover
- Questions you need to have answers for
- The rules for seeking feedback
Module 29: Information Technology
Your Growth Vehicle
- Information technology risk management
- Using IT to give you a competitive advantage
- IT to automate your marketing while you sleep
Module 30: Benchmarking
Know how you measure up
- What benchmarking will do for your business
- The metrics you should benchmark
- Choosing the right metrics
Module 31: Multiplication
Don't just grow, multiply!
- The biblical concept of multiplication applied to business
- Business multiplication strategies
- Multiply to maximise kingdom impact!
This course is available under:
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS & CHURCH LEADERS SAY
At Wealth with Purpose we believe our courses should be world class, biblical, easy to understand and readily applicable. That’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee for all of our course subscriptions.