"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:8
You have a vision for your Church, but not the finances to fulfil it? Generosity Express is our rapid learning generosity course where each day for 23 days, you can watch one of our high impact videos (3 – 10 minutes) designed to help you create a Church of genuine, God honouring Stewards passionate about multiplying God’s Kingdom!
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Jam-packed with Biblical wisdom!
- Video Presentations
- 24/7 Online Access
- Practical Tips & Tricks
- Downloadable PDFs
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START A GENEROSITY REVIVAL!
TAKE A DEEPER LOOK INSIDE THIS COURSE
This course is designed to help you build a Church culture of radical generosity. You will discover WHAT to do and HOW to do it, so you can get started on taking your members on the journey to generosity! You don’t need any pre-existing knowledge. All you need is a passion to learn and a willingness to put it into practice.
Module 1: True Generosity
Do your members know what it looks like?
- What we learn from the early Church
- The real impact of generosity
- Generosity as a pillar of revival
- The destination of generosity
Module 2: Money follows Vision
People give to impact
- Creating a compelling vision
- What is the purpose of your Church?
- What a great vision looks like
Module 3: Where is your Church at?
You can't go anywhere tomorrow if you don't know where you are today!
- Do you know what your members believe?
- Assessing the right things
- Identifying the real issues
- Why so many of our members are struggling
Module 4: Financial Discipleship
Disciples making Disciples
- Disciple whom?
- The impact of financial discipleship
- Do your members trust God?
Module 5: Cultural Change
Where is your culture taking you?
- Assessing your current culture
- What kingdom culture looks like
- Changing culture
Module 6: Your Leadership Team
United under one vision
- Where are your leaders at?
- Helping your leaders to help your members
- Taking your leaders on the journey with you
Module 7: Why don’t they Give
Understanding people motives
- The common reasons people withhold
- Changing hearts
- Removing barriers to giving
Module 8: Why do People Give
Positioning your Church to receive
- The key factors that drive giving
- What NOT to do
- Becoming a Church people trust
Module 9: Should you know what people give?
You can't manage what you don't know
- What every Pastor should know
- Financial Discipleship with knowledge
- What makes Pastors nervous
Module 10: What about Big Givers?
Building a Church of Giving Warriors
- Understanding people with a capacity to give BIG
- The absolute no-nos
- Discipling big givers
Module 11: Generosity Strategy
- Made in the image of God
- Strategies to promote and reinforce generosity
- Communicating generosity
Module 12: What do you teach them?
The Spiritual Principles & Practices
- Do your members REALLY know God?
- Teaching people to worship God with money
- Turning principles into practices
Module 13: What do you teach them?
- Basic financial principles to teach
- What your members need to know about debt
- Contemporary financial practices
Module 14: Repentance & Restitution
- Financial Repentance
- The transformative power of restitution
- God's Restoration
Module 15: Spiritual Battle over Money
Don't let the Devil in
- The lies the devil is telling your members about money
- Dealing with the fallout from the Battle
- Winning the war
Module 16: Debt is killing your Church
Bring it back to life
- Our Culture & Debt
- The impact debt is having on the Church
- Helping your members out of debt
Module 17: Debt & the Church
The Alternatives to Debt
- What the Bible says about debt
- Advancing God's kingdom without debt
- God's funding method
Module 18: Getting out of Debt
Breaking the chains
- Debt Elimination Strategies
- Alternative funding models
- Growing your Church without Debt
Module 19: Is your Church Trustworthy?
- Why they don't trust you
- How a Pastor can be beyond reproach
- Passing the trust test
Module 20: Multiplication
Multiply your Church's Impact
- The biblical concept of multiplication
- Becoming a Multiplier!
- Applying Multiplication!
Module 21: Are you struggling?
You're not alone
- Why Pastors struggle
- Aligning your finances with the Word of God
- Creating your own financial plan
Module 22: Are you being paid properly?
Dealing with low pay
- The Church Board's Role
- The Member's Role
- What the Bible says about Pastor's Pay
Module 23: Church Turnarounds
Getting the Church back on track
- How to know if your Church is in trouble
- Turnaround Strategies
- Taking control of the Church cash flow
This course is available under:
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS & CHURCH LEADERS SAY
At Wealth with Purpose we believe our courses should be world class, biblical, easy to understand and readily applicable. That’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee for all of our course subscriptions.