“So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come."
Too often most of us spend the first half of our lives scrambling; building a career, buying a home, starting a family that it can be easy to lose sight of the purpose that God had for us. This course will help you get your finances on the trajectory of financial independence, without losing your God dependence, and reignite your purpose for your second half!
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Jam-packed with Biblical wisdom!
- 24/7 Online Access
- Video Presentations
- Downloadable PDFs
- Practical Tips & Tricks
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SECOND HALF!
TAKE A DEEPER LOOK INSIDE THIS COURSE
This course is designed to show you help you rethink the second half of your life. I will help you to achieve financial independence whilst remaining 100% dependent on God. You don’t need any pre-existing financial knowledge. All you need is a passion to learn and a willingness to put it into practice.
Module 1: Finishing Strong
Make your second half really count!
- The keys to finishing life strong
- Know which risks are worth taking
- Transitioning through life's phases successfully
- The world's view of retirement versus the biblical model
- Alternative models for the second half of life
- Knowing your assignment from God
- Reflecting on your legacy
Module 2: Foundations
Get control of your cash!
- Are you sure you have the right foundations in place?
- Learn foundational financial planning skills that you can apply easily - now!
- Learn how to do a budget, set goals, save, and manage your cash properly!
- Know how to prepare for a rainy day
- Take back control of your money and never miss a payment!
- Build a Mission & Vision for the resources God has blessed you with!
- Put in place the Biblical Foundations for Financial Freedom
Module 3: Long-Term Planning
Be Financially Independent & God Dependent!
- I will show you how to achieve financial independence whilst still remaining 100% dependent on God for his provision
- Develop realistic and achievable long-term goals
- Identify the primary issues that most people will face pre and post retirement and how to manage them
- The Biblical view on retirement vs our culture's view
- Investing to create a growing income stream
- How contemporary world issues may impact your long-term planning
Module 4: Wealth Creation
Build & Use Wealth for Kingdom Purposes
- Understand how wealth is actually created
- Build wealth without falling in love with money
- Evaluate investment risks to avoid losing your capital!
- Learn the pros and cons of the major investment choices
- Be surprised by how much the Bible actually says about Investing!
- How to avoid the common investing mistakes
- Avoid the one mistake most retirees make with money
Module 5: Estate Planning
Who are you leaving God's money too?
- What will happen to your money when you die
- The biblical view of Estate Planning
- Make sure your money goes into the right hands
- Should Christians leave all their money to their kids?
- What are the must have estate documents?
- Dealing with financial challenging family scenarios
- Practical Estate Planning Tips & Tactics
This course is available under:
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS & CHURCH LEADERS SAY
At Wealth with Purpose we believe our courses should be world class, biblical, easy to understand and readily applicable. That’s why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee for all of our course subscriptions.